- This event has passed.
Industry Update: Offshore Wind
March 7: 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Join CEG and our partners for a morning program to hear the latest on the Offshore Wind industry in the Capital Region from NYSERDA, ports, offshore wind developers and the supply chain.
Tuesday, March 7, 2023 | 8:00am – 11:30am | University at Albany ETEC Building
Cost to attend is $30. Please Register below.
- 8:00 – 8:30am: Registration, Coffee & Breakfast
- 8:30 – 8:45am: Welcome & Sponsor Remarks
- 8:45 – 9:00am: Opening Remarks – Doreen Harris, President & CEO, NYSERDA
- 9:00 – 9:15am: Regional Overview – CEG
- 9:15 – 9:45am: Ports Overview
- 9:45 – 10:30am: Developer Panel “Potential Economic Benefits of Offshore Wind”
- 10:30 – 11:00am: OEM Panel “Opportunities in the Capital Region”
- 11:00am: Closing Remarks
Optional Tour of ETEC Building after the event