The Global Ambassadors Program
May 4 - May 8
A Vital Voices & Bank of America Partnership
New York City, USA, Mon 4th to Fri 8th May, 2020
The Global Ambassadors Program (GAP) is designed for women entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs – providing mentorship, training and a network of support to help grow your business and your personal development. The program includes one-on-one mentoring sessions and strategic workshops focused on building organizational management, financial acumen and leadership skills.
The program is a partnership between Vital Voices, a leading NGO in women’s leadership and development and Bank of America, based on a shared belief in the need to invest in women who are creating economic and social progress around the world.
The Global Ambassadors Program will take place from 4th to 8th May 2020 in New York City and will focus on women who are providing solutions to climate change and environmental sustainability such as renewable energy, the reduction of greenhouse gases, zero-waste products, climate-resilient food production etc.
Applications for the Mentee program are open through Friday, February 28, 2020!
What you will receive:
- One week in-person training program in New York City including:
o Strategic Planning for Business Growth
o Human Resource Management
o Communications workshops including Branding & Marketing, Social Media, Public Speaking and Executive Presence
o Financial Management and Accessing Capital
- A 1:1 mentoring relationship with an established woman executive. Previous mentors include: Donna Langley, Chairman, Universal Filmed Entertainment Group; Ibukun Awosika, Chairman, Board of Directors, First Bank of Nigeria Ltd.; Dr. Sachiko Kuno, President and CEO, S&R Foundation; Luz Maria de la Mora, Undersecretary for Foreign Trade, Mexico’s Secretariat of Economy; Manal Zraiq, General Director, Massar International; Ana Birchall, Deputy Prime Minister of Romania; Norah Casey, Broadcaster, Author, Publisher.
- Participation in Bank of America’s Center for Women Entrepreneurs LIVE event, a daylong event focused on inspiration, training and networking
- Inclusion in the Vital Voices network of more than 16,000 women from 181 countries and territories around the world.
- Opportunity for cross-cultural exchange with women from around the globe.
- Opportunities for your business/organization to be profiled via digital channels, social media and in earned media coverage.
- On-going support and mentorship, specific to your needs, through the Global Ambassadors Program for 1+ year
All travel, meals and accommodation costs for mentees participating in this program are covered in full by the Global Ambassadors Program.
For more information, please contact: Zoë Dean-Smith, Vice President of Economic Empowerment & Entrepreneurship at email@example.com or (+1) 202.296.2735
Learn more about the Global Ambassadors Program