- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Assessment Workshop
July 15, 2021: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
NY MEP and its partners are helping NYS manufacturers comply with NIST SP 800-171 so that they can keep their defense contracts and bid on new opportunities. If your business handles controlled unclassified information (CUI), your company needs to assess its cybersecurity and report its Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) score. And it doesn’t matter where you are in the DoD supply chain.
Join us on July 15, 2021 from 9 AM to 1 PM for a Cybersecurity Assessment Workshop that will give you the tools you need to succeed. NYS manufacturers who enroll and attend will receive:
- Free, expert-led instruction in all 14 families of NIST SP 800-171
- Practical experience identifying and addressing cybersecurity challenges
- The ability to ask questions and get answers as you assess your own cyber readiness
- Help calculating your SPRS score so that you can submit it to DoD for contract opportunities
- Automatic enrollment in a Cybersecurity Cohort that provides training valued at $12,00
This event is powered by FuzeHub, the statewide NY MEP center, in partnership with the Advanced Institute for Manufacturing (AIM) and the Manufacturing and Technology Enterprise Center (MTEC), two regional NY MEP centers that perform cybersecurity assessments and remediation; the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) that provides NYS manufacturers with government contracting assistance; and the Global Cybersecurity Institute at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT).
July 15, 2021 – 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Online Virtual Workshop