- This event has passed.
Capital Region Town Hall
April 22, 2020: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Hosted by: Troy Innovation Garage
Moderator: Tom Nardacci, founder/CEO of Aurelis Coworks & Gramercy
Tomorrow, April 22 at 2PM we are inviting nearly two dozen local CEOs, political officials, non-profit executives and local leaders to share their perspectives and insights in our first-ever Capital Region Community Town Hall.
It is a truly unique opportunity to be able to gather these individuals together in one “room,” and we believe there is no better time than now to do so. The only way to get through this is to brave the uncertainty together and to reunite for a more hopeful and stronger tomorrow.
What challenges do we still face these next few months? How will our communities and businesses be able to bounce back and restart after this Great Pause? Will life ever be ‘normal’ again? What does the road to post-pandemic life look like?
You’ll hear from featured speakers:
• Melissa Autilio Fleischut, President & CEO, New York State Restaurant Association
• Karthik Bala, CEO & Co-Founder, Velan Studios
• Carm Basile, CEO, Capital District Transportation Authority – CDTA
• Joe Bonilla, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Relentless Awareness
• Ryan Case, Senior Vice President, Key Bank
• Hon. Pat Fahy, Member, New York State Assembly (109th District)
• Peter Gannon, President & CEO, United Way of the Greater Capital Region
• Andrew Kennedy, President & CEO, Center for Economic Growth
• Heidi Knoblauch, Founder of Plumb Oyster Bar & Venture and Growth Banking Relationship Manager, Pioneer Bank
• Melissa Mangini, Editor-in-Chief, Albany Business Review
• Hon. Carmella Mantello, Troy City Council President (At?Large)
• Hon. Carolyn McLaughlin, Albany County Legislator (District 1)
• Daniel McCoy – Albany County Executive
• Hon. John McDonald, Member, New York State Assembly (108th District)
• Philip Morris, CEO, Proctors
• Katie Newcomb, Senior Economic Developer, National Grid
• Maureen O’Brien, President & CEO, NYSID, Purchasing That Powers Employment
• Bob Pasinella, President, Rensselaer County Industrial Development Agency
• Dr. L Oliver Robinson, Superintendent, Shenendehowa Central School District
• Maureen Sager, Executive Director, Upstate Alliance for the Creative Economy
• Shelby Schneider, President, Saratoga County Prosperity Partnership
• Ryan Silva, Executive Director, New York State Economic Development Council
• Eric Simonds, Associate Broker, CBRE
• Mike Tucker, President, Tucker Strategies, Inc.