- This event has passed.
Webinar: “Keep Calm and Carry On” | Crisis Communications in the Time of Coronavirus
March 27, 2020: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
We are facing an unprecedented crisis that many businesses have never encountered before. Business owners and marketers are facing disruption over many weeks and months, and our customers are experiencing the uncertainty of not knowing when, and if, things will return to normal.
The American Marketing Association and Urban Co-Works have pulled together an expert panel of marketing and communications professionals who have a diverse experience of dealing with crisis communications. They will be available to answer some of the most important questions that you may have about how to continue to communicate with your customers and keep them informed and engaged during this unprecedented and frightening period of uncertainty.
Who are the panel?
- Will Trevor (Moderator) – President of the American Marketing Association New York Capital Region Chapter.
- Andrew Mangini – Partner at Gramercy Communications
- Susan Bardack – Founder/CEO at Buzz Media Solutions
- Jon Pierce – Owner, Pierce Communications
- Eric McDowell – President of The Eric Idea Agency for Public Relations
What will I learn?
- How do I manage this crisis in the most effective way possible?
- How do I continue to communicate with my customers?
- How do I ensure that I keep my customers engaged so that I can regain their business when it is all over?
- What are some of the best practices that other businesses are doing?
- What are the lessons from how brands have handled other crises in the past?