- This event has passed.
Webinar 3: Disaster and Business Continuity Planning
April 29, 2020: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for a free webinar series offering insight on the
COVID-19 pandemic’s affect on business and how we can move past it.
If you are unable to join, select webinars will be recorded and available on our website.
Program description: This program will walk you through the fundamental building blocks of designing and executing your preparedness plan.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Preparedness Planning – Does your business have a continuity disaster recovery plan that contains all of the information you need to get your business running again after an incident, disaster or crisis?
- Relay Integrated Logistics and Solutions Business Continuity Planning Outline is built on 3 fundamental building blocks, 1. Identify and outline prevention plans to mitigate or eliminate risks, 2. Business preparation for uncontrollable external and internal risks, and 3. Most important – Team Assembly, Emergency Response, Playbook Activation for Recovery.
About Relay Integrated Logistics and Solutions: Relay Integrated Logistics & Solutions (RILS) is a New York State certified WBE. Combining a sales and operational global expertise base that spans over two decades to drive business growth solutions. Relay, helps your company get to the next leg in its journey and drives your business through the finish line! Helping your company with:
- Enhancement of Revenue
- Accretive P&L Performance Programs
- Sales and Operational Management Solutions
- Continuous Improvement Programs – ISO, Lean Methodologies, Six Sigma
- Design and Implementation of Processes, Procedures and Products.