- This event has passed.
Virtual India Trade Mission
May 26, 2021: 6:30 am - 9:30 am
The USDOC Commercial Service Offices in New York State and Global NY are teaming up to help your company find customers and partners in India through a virtual trade mission. This two-day event, hosted by U.S. Commercial Service India, will help New York State companies find and meet with prospective partners in India all from the comfort of your own home or office through a virtual platform. While there are challenges to doing business in India, finding a local partner and the assistance that the U.S. Commercial Service can provide will make it significantly easier. If you’re ready to export, then this program can help boost the odds of your making sales and getting into or expanding into this promising market. We’re actively recruiting interested businesses in the following sectors:
- Aerospace and defense
- Environmental technologies, including clean air, clean water, environmental monitoring technologies
- Renewable energy, including nuclear
- Information and communication technologies – smart cities technology and 5G
- Education tech
India offers ample opportunities for U.S. companies to do business given its position as a fast-growing country with a massive consumer market.
WHEN: May 26-27, 2021. On both days, meetings will be scheduled from 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM DST.
WHERE: From your own home or office using the Microsoft Teams messaging application.
HOW TO REGISTER: Fill out the registration form and return it to Rosanna.firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
COST: $1,000 and includes:
- one-on-one virtual meetings with qualified, vetted, and interested potential partners.
- a pre-trade mission info session on the software platform and best practices for virtual trade missions
STEP GRANT FUNDING: Qualifying companies can apply for STEP 8 funding to offset up to 70% of the cost or $700 in reimbursement.