- This event has passed.
Technology Development Grants: Accessing the SBIR, STTR, and Other Programs
April 12, 2018: 8:30 am - 10:00 am
NYS Small Business Development Center at University at Albany presents:
Technology Forum: Developing Winning SBIR/STTR and other Technology Grant Proposals
Who Should Attend:
- University Faculty, Staff and students
- Small Business Owners
- Those with an interest in Technology Commercialization
What You Will Learn:
- About the SBDC’s Tech Plus grant writing program
- Strategies for improving proposal funding success rates
- Key Components of winning SBIR/STTR proposals
- Common barriers to winning SBIR/STTR competitive grants
Amala Consulting – The Amala Consulting team has experience in grant writing, report and technical writing budget development and a wide breadth of other services. From small foundation grants to major capacity building and research grants, Amala has helped our clients command the funding needed to get the job done. Our team has proven success with federal, state, and foundation grants such as NSF SBIR, NIH SBIR, DOD SBIR, and NYSERDA.