- This event has passed.
Fuzehub Virtual Manufacturing Day
October 16, 2020: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Fuzehub Virtual NYS Manufacturing Day 2020 is an on-line event that will celebrate manufacturers from across New York State and highlight the pathways students can take toward manufacturing careers. Help jumpstart the next generation’s interest in Manufacturing. #MFGDay20
About NYS Manufacturing Day 2020
FuzeHub, the statewide New York Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NYMEP) center, is hosting this half-day event and working closely with event partners at the Advanced Institute for Manufacturing (AIM), Mohawk Valley Community College (MVCC), and the Manufacturing and Technology Resource Consortium (MTRC). In addition to AIM and MTRC, participating MEP Centers from across New York State include:
- Alliance for Manufacturing and Technology (AM&T)
- Center for Economic Growth (CEG)
- Industrial Technology Assistance Corporation (ITAC)
- Manufacturing and Technology Enterprise Center (MTEC)
- Train, Development, Optimize (TDO)
By recognizing NYS manufacturers and building awareness of available educational and training opportunities, NYS Manufacturing Day 2020 will benefit companies, community leaders, educators, high school and college students as well as economic development and manufacturing associations from across New York State. Don’t miss this opportunity to share what’s great about working for your company, or to prepare yourself or your students for a career in manufacturing!
- To ensure safe, physical distancing during the age of COVID-19, NYS Manufacturing Day 2020 will use an on-line platform called Remo that provides event participants with a virtual experience modeled after the real-world.
- Remo’s virtual conference hall supports face-to-face video conversations and includes tables, chairs, and a stage for speakers.
- High school and college students, teachers, and guidance counselors can ask manufacturers what it’s like to work in industry and learn about opportunities to get the training and education that’s needed for a career in manufacturing.