- This event has passed.
NY-BEST Energy Storage Technology and Innovation Conference
December 8, 2020: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology (NY-BEST) Consortium in partnership with the Southern Tier Clean Energy Incubator, is hosting its Annual Energy Storage Technology and Innovation Conference on December 8-9, 2020 as a virtual event!
Energy storage technologies have made great advances over the past ten years and new innovations are emerging every day as energy storage technologies play an increasingly important role in our electric grid, transportation system and economy.
This unique conference will be held over two days and will include live and on-demand sessions on the latest innovations and technological advances in energy storage, including:
- Energy storage technology innovations
- New battery technologies
- Battery reuse, recycling and sustainability
- Innovations in energy storage management systems
- Expanding market applications for energy storage
- And more!
The Conference will include:
- Keynote presentations from leading energy storage technology experts
- Panels and roundtable discussions highlighting energy storage innovation
- Opportunities for audience participation through Q&A with speakers and virtual networking.
- Interactive company exhibition area
- Student poster session and contest
- Start-up company showcase