- This event has passed.
Mortgage industry risk mitigation and modeling considerations amid COVID-19 and the CARES Act
April 29, 2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Presented by: Grant Thornton
The impacts from COVID-19 on the mortgage industry are significant. This unique environment presents increased liquidity, credit, market and operations risks, and creates a need for modeling considerations around a variety of areas. Additionally, the newly enacted CARES Act will have further ramifications for mortgage servicers and originators.
Join our webcast where Grant Thornton mortgage experts will share risk mitigation strategies, modeling considerations, regulatory insights, impacts of the CARES Act. and practical advice that can help you respond and keep moving forward.
- Matt Cooleen, Partner, Regulatory and Compliance
- Chris Acevedo, Managing Director, Operations Transformation
- Jeff Kelly, Principal, Operations Transformation
- Chad Virnig, Principal, Digital Transformation
- Sagar Gandhi, Manager, Regulatory & Compliance