- This event has passed.
How the Mohawk Valley Feeds Innovation
June 2, 2021: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
How the Mohawk Valley Feeds Innovation is where the food and technology meet to drive business growth and create exciting opportunities. Whether you work in the food and beverage industry, New York State’s growing semiconductor cluster, or in supporting areas such as packaging, fabrication or transportation, this virtual event is for you.
Come join the rest of the manufacturing ecosystem as we build valuable business connections throughout the Mohawk Valley and across the entire Empire State. This isn’t just another Zoom call. Remo, FuzeHub’s digital conference platform, is all about interaction. You can showcase your company from a virtual table, or walk the floor and network.
How the Mohawk Valley Feeds Innovation lets you:
- Exhibit from a virtual table or walk the virtual tradeshow floor as an attendee
- Promote your company’s products and discover potential new business partners
- Meet buyers, suppliers, and industry experts without ever leaving your office or facility
- Connect with NYS resources who are helping food and beverage manufacturers
- Gain insights from our keynote speaker, organizers, and event sponsors
Register now and then join us on Wednesday, June 2nd. This event is organized by FuzeHub in partnership with the Advanced Institute for Manufacturing (AIM), Herkimer College and Herkimer County IDA.