Enterprise Selling: Sales & Business Development Strategies for B2B Markets (3 part series)
October 5: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Please join us for Enterprise Selling: Sales & Business Development Strategies for Complex B2B Markets presented by Matt Scarchilli, CEO Winning Process.
This is an in-person event located at Capital Region Chamber of Commerce: 5 Computer Drive S, Albany, NY 12205.
The training consists of three 1.5 hour sessions on October 5, 12, 20 (see times below). Participants MUST sign up for all 3 sessions.
Cost: $99 per person with a $297 max per company (max 6 people).
Sandler Enterprise Selling (SES) – A Systematic Approach to Winning Enterprise Business
• SES takes everything that makes Sandler sales training so effective and tailors it to the needs of companies selling to enterprise clients.
• Based on 6 highly strategic stages offering a continuous process of attaining, servicing, and growing an enterprise opportunity
• Here’s what one local manufacturer had to say about SES as a system: “SES is well aligned with where we see our growth coming from and the type of customers we are going after.” – Ted Collins, VP Sales & Marketing, Blasch Precision Ceramics
The program topics, which will be covered in the October 2021 sessions, touch on three of the six stages of SES; they are:
• Territory and Account Planning: Oct 5, 8:00 am – 9:30 am
In this critical stage, you begin setting a strong baseline for success through comprehensive planning.
• Opportunity Identification (Prospecting): Oct 12, 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Next you analyze, assess and initiate interaction on your most promising opportunities with the highest probability of success.
• Qualification: Oct 20, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Here you begin executing a practical plan to engage with the enterprise buyers to clarify the key opportunity parameters, which will improve and reinforce your position.
Join us to learn and sharpen the saw when it comes to these three core aspects of any sales process; they are vital for everyone in a forward- / client-facing role.