- This event has passed.
Emerging Developments in International Tax
May 19, 2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Presented by: Grant Thornton
Join our webcast and learn about the latest international tax developments and significant tax issues that can affect your business, including international tax aspects of the CARES Act, OECD guidance on mobility and recent regulatory developments. Our team of tax professionals will discuss what these new developments mean for your business in the current climate. The regulatory discussion will focus on areas such as the final regulations under Sections 267A, final regulations under Section 901(m), select foreign tax credit issues, as well as transfer pricings and VAT developments.
- David Sites, National Managing Partner, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office
- David Zaiken, Managing Director, Washington National Tax Office
- Steve Wrappe, Managing Director, Washington National Tax Office
- Frank Sangster, Managing Director, Philadelphia
- Cory Perry, Senior Manager, Washington National Tax Office
- Mike Del Medico, Manager, Washington National Tax Office
- Yasmin Dirks, Manager, Washington National Tax Office