- This event has passed.
DOD Proposal Development
December 9, 2021: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
This Department of Defense-focused workshop provides detailed instruction on preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DOD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process. Presented by DOD SBIR/STTR expert, Monique Branham, the program will also cover:
- SBIR/STTR program basics and up-to-date information on the DoD program
- An understanding of the differences between DoD components
- Tips on how to identify a topic
- The importance of talking to Technical Points of Contact during the pre-release period
- Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more!
There will also be several workshops available in January and February 2022, so please visit Downstate NY SBIR Assistance Center website to see what we do and how we can help your business!