- This event has passed.
Capital Region Offshore Wind Virtual Summit
April 13, 2021: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join the Center for Economic Growth to learn about how New York State is leading the nation in offshore wind development and emerging opportunities in the Capital Region.
Our impressive line-up of speakers will provide high-level insight on what’s driving the US and New York markets, how to build out a fully enabled region, and what’s needed to ready the workforce. Learn what’s happening at our ports and hear from global offshore wind developers and manufacturers investing in the Capital Region. *No cost to attend.
- The State of Offshore Wind
- Lessons Learned from Denmark’s Offshore Wind Cluster
- Developers’ Perspective on the Industry and the Capital Region’s Role
- Port Infrastructure and Activity
- Investing in the Region, the Nation’s First Offshore Wind Tower Manufacturer
- Workforce Readiness and Supply Chain
- The Region’s Next Steps
AGENDA & SPEAKERS: VIEW HERE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Our business community, workforce and economic development partners, manufacturers and potential supply chain participants, elected officials and anyone interested in learning more!