- This event has passed.
BusinessU: Beginning Your Organization’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Journey
May 6, 2021: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The passion and commitment for increased DEI is stronger than ever, but knowing where to begin can be difficult for an organization of any size. Successful DEI initiatives are a journey for organizations, not a checklist. Strengthen your organization’s DEI foundations, and begin moving from commitment, to action.
Participants will leave the session with increased knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the evolution of DEI and how it impacts the workplace dynamic
- Apply a holistic framework to Wellness and DEI so you can better align initiatives to emerging needs and improve workforce well-being
- Identify where your organization is on the journey and what you need to consider as you move forward
- Explore critical success factors for HR and business leaders to navigate change and shift from compliance to catalyst
- Avoid common pitfalls that often impede organizational progress
- Define actionable steps that you can take immediately on your journey
This session is designed for organizations early in their DEI journey.
Instruction by Christina Farinacci-Roberts, Head Heart Hands Consulting and Anniedi Essien, Idem Spark, co-creators of W.I.D.E. Dynamic Dialogues