Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
A message from President & CEO Andrew Kennedy
March 26, 2020 | 3:30pm
In response to the coronavirus outbreak, the Center for Economic Growth is leveraging our extensive economic development expertise and status as a federally designated Manufacturing Extension Partnership center to provide the Capital Region’s business community with technical and disaster assistance support. In the past two weeks alone, we’ve consulted with more than 30 Capital Region companies about strategies for adjusting to the economic disruption caused by COVID-19. And our list of companies seeking assistance is growing daily.
CEG COVID-19 Support Services – We’re Available for Consultation on:
- Compliance with NYS executive orders;
- SBA and private financing options;
- Supply chain disruptions;
- Pivoting to manufacture protective personal equipment (PPE);
- Strategies for retaining talent;
- Intelligence from state and federal partners; and more
Should you have any questions or need resources to help your company in these uncertain times, CEG’s professional staff is here to help. Please contact us here.
We wish everyone a safe and healthy next few weeks.
Andrew Kennedy, President & CEO
- SBA Small Business Disaster Assistance
- ESD Presentation on SBA Disaster Loans
- SBA.gov Loans Application
- New York Declaration 1636 Fact Sheet
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Empire State Development Online Portal: COVID-19 Related Business Questions
- NYS Shared Work Program
- Columbia County Business Continuity Fund
- Community Loan Fund of the Capital Region