- Capital Region Manufacturing Re-Start Program Learn More
- Governor Cuomo Outlines Additional Guidelines for Phased Plan to Re-Open New York
- Industry Guidelines for Phase One of Reopening
- NY Forward – A Guide to Reopening New York
- FAQs on New York Forward and Business Reopening
- Empire State Development Portal: COVID-19 Related Business Questions
- This tool will help you determine whether or not your business is eligible to reopen, and the public health and safety standards with which your business must comply.
- Determine what NAICS code applies to your business here.
- Businesses not identified in the current NY Forward phasing plan should view NYS essential business guidance, which can be found here.
- Read Industry Guidelines for reopening and Sign the Business Affirmation
- NYS Safety Plan Template
- Small Business Lease Assistance
- Personal Protective Equipment: View list of Capital Region facemask, face shield and hand sanitizer manufacturers here
- Decontamination & Disinfection Services:
Janitronics Facility Services | AECC & LeChase Joint Venture
- The New York Forward Loan Fund | FAQ | How to Apply | NY Forward Loan Fund Presentation additional information
- Economic Recovery and COVID-19 Loans for Small Businesses
- SBA Small Business Disaster Assistance
- New York Declaration 1636 Fact Sheet
- ESD Presentation on SBA Disaster Loans
- SBA.gov Loans Application
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Columbia County Business Continuity Fund
- Community Loan Fund of the Capital Region