CEG 21st Annual Technology Awards
June 29 @ 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
About: The Annual Technology Awards celebrate and honor the Capital Region’s most innovative and inspiring companies and individuals whose pioneering and entrepreneurial successes are bettering our communities by strengthening our workforce and creating new jobs and opportunities. Each year, we give out between 5-7 awards. The winners are selected by our awards committee, comprised of local technologists, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Event Details: For our 21st year, CEG’s Awards will take on a new format. The traditional luncheon will now be an evening Awards Ceremony with Keynote speaker, followed by a networking cocktail reception.
Seeking Inspirational Companies & Individuals!
CEG is accepting applications for award recognition from both Companies and Individuals working in Tech Valley’s technology community. Nominations are encouraged from a variety of high-tech industries, including advanced materials, manufacturing, renewable energy, biotech/medical, software/IT and nanotechnology.
Self-nominations are encouraged. All applications will remain confidential. Award winners will be recognized in front of hundreds of Tech Valley leaders at an awards ceremony and profiled in a Times Union insert sent to nearly 100,000 subscribers, published on the day of the event.
- Economic Winner: Company with 20+ employees in the region, $8M+ in annual revenue. Must exhibit substantial & sustained growth in sales & profitability.
- Lift-Off: Company is 1-10 years old with revenue less than $5M. Young, promising start-up company.
- Technology Innovation: Company that has delivered or utilized new technology either internally or externally.
- Technology Trailblazer: An individual who has contributed to the development of the technology economy through the formation of new business(es) and exemplifies risk-taking entrepreneurial spirit.
- Jeffrey A. Lawrence Lifetime Contributor Award: An individual who has shaped the technology community through championing the vision of Tech Valley as well as by offering their time, expertise and knowledge networks in support of individual companies and entrepreneurs.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY NOON ON FRIDAY, MAY 5.
Sponsorships are also available for this event, which attracts hundreds of high-level area professionals in the business & tech sectors to recognize and honor our region’s most innovative and growth-oriented companies and individuals for superior achievements. View 2017 Tech Awards Sponsorship Opportunities. Contact Andrea Swank at email@example.com or 518.465.8975 to secure your sponsorship!