KeyBank Business Boost & Build
Resources for Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners in New York
The KeyBank Business Boost & Build (KBBB) program was designed to support people of color and/or women entrepreneurs & small business owners in urban areas.
The Center for Economic Growth (CEG), the lead entity, and its partners Pursuit (formerly known as Excelsior Growth Fund) and the Small Enterprise Economic Development (SEED) provided various opportunities to help drive your business forward.
After fulfilling our four year commitment, KeyBank concluded the program on June 30, 2021.
The capital region has been so fortunate to have benefitted from this initiative and it was our privilege to work alongside entrepreneurs who were striving to create, stabilize or grow their business.
We were continually inspired by their drive, dedication and stories of resilience.
Below reflects the impacts of the program:
While the program has closed, we can connect you to resources based on the stage of business development and offer numerous ways to help:
• One on one Technical Assistance
• Strategy & Growth
• Operations & Efficiencies
• Business Advisory Assistance
• Connection to local lenders
• Business Model Development
• Pitch Coaching
• Product Design and Prototyping Assistance
• KBBB Kick Off Event 2018
• In It to Win IT: MWBE Small Business Competition, Breakfast & Inspirational Panel 2019
• Capital Region Urban Core MWBE Emergency Relief Fund – in response to COVID 2020
• Pitch Your Pivot Live Competition 2020
• KBBB Summer Celebration 2021
For more information please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.