HVCC Manufacturing Technology Bootcamp
Register for the January 6 – 17, 2020 Bootcamp here!
This non-credit introductory course offered through Hudson Valley Community College is intended to quickly skill-up individuals who are new to manufacturing. The program consists of an intensive, hands-on 80-hour boot-camp that covers a wide array of manufacturing topics. The bootcamp is offered over the course of 2 weeks, and participants are introduced to over a dozen manufacturing employers looking to hire entry-level positions.
This is an 80-hour intensive “boot camp” offered over two weeks as follows:
January 6 – 17, 2020
Orientation date TBA.
Class meets Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in the Lang Technical Building.
In this program, you will learn:
- Precision measurement skills
- Elementary blueprint reading
- Principles of simple Computer Numerical Controls (CNC) devices
- Simple manufacturing obstacles
- High performance and lean manufacturing concepts
What it offers:
- Access to regional manufacturing employers
- Fast-track, two week skills bootcamp
What you’ll receive:
- Higher wages
- Transferable skills
- Recognized certificate
The next bootcamp program begins on January 6, 2020.
Penny Hill, Dean of Economic Development and Workforce Initiatives