Services Available to CEG Investors
As an investor in CEG, your organization has the opportunity to utilize Talent Connect to provide your candidates and newly hired relocating professionals with the services below.
You will also have direct access to various benefits when recruiting new talent to the region:
- Assistance in your recruitment and attraction efforts of quality candidates that may be considering other opportunities
- Helping your newly hired relocating professionals integrate into the community
- Presenting your openings to spouses/partners of individuals who have recently relocated to the region
- Opportunities to present your organization’s current and future needs to relocating professional talent through Talent Connect’s coordinated informational interviews
- Invitations to Talent Connect events to network with other investors and career seekers
- Access to Talent Connect publications, including quarterly newsletters and monthly event calendars
Stay up-to-date with Talent Connect- see our Quarterly Newsletter.
Unique Services Available Only with Talent Connect
Pre-Hire Consultation – This service is best utilized when your candidate is considering other offers.
This includes a confidential discussion between our staff and your candidate to assess their needs and possible career support for spouses/partners and to learn about our region. This tool can be a tipping point in selecting your position.
- $300 including a one-city tour
*up to four (4) hours of consultation
New-Hire Navigation – This service is best utilized after your candidate has accepted your position.
This service focuses on helping newly hired professionals acclimate to the area with an ongoing assessment of individualized needs and connections to community resources. All New-Hire Navigations include a tour of one city. Our professional tour guides provide new hires and relocating families to the region the opportunity to explore their new home and the arts, culture, and recreational activities it has to offer.
- 6-Month Navigation: $1,000
- 6-Month Navigation with career support for spouse/partner: $1,600
- 12-Month Navigation with career support for spouse/partner: $2,500
Professionally Guided Tours – These can also be purchased a la carte to show your candidate the highlights of the region. Our tours are also available for company events.
- One city: $125
- Two cities: $250
*Tours are available in Albany, Schenectady, Troy, and Saratoga Springs.
If you have any questions about Talent Connect services available to your organization, please contact Joanne Bucher, Program Manager at JoanneB@ceg.org.