- This event has passed.
NY Manufacturing Conference
May 1 @ 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
Hosted by Rensselaer’s Center for Automation Technologies and Systems
Enjoy. Learn. Connect.
Session topics to include:
- A.I. and Machine Learning in Manufacturing
- Product DFMA & Prototyping
- Review of ARM Projects
- The Need for Agility in Manufacturing Logistics
- Robotic Welding
- Manufacturing Processes and Assembly
- Robotic Polishing and Grinding
- Manufacturing Systems
Founder and President, Optimation Technologies, Inc.
Building on NY’s Manufacturing Legacy in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
This full-day conference includes breakfast, lunch, and evening reception and poster session.
6PM Tuesday night – start of breakfast 7:30 AM, Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
A small group of standard rooms are being held by Hilton Garden Inn for a discounted rate of $119. Mention the Group Code: RPICAT to get the discounted rate.