- This event has passed.
Jump Start Continuous Improvement in Your Manufacturing Business
January 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
More Easily Achieve Your Business Transformation Goals Using the Proven “Leverage Points” Methodology
Not all manufacturing businesses want or even need extensive (and expensive!) transformation programs. There are, however, still systemic problems that most leaders need to address such as: unachievable strategies, unclear priorities, misaligned processes, and detrimental behaviors that are harming the overall business.
In this webinar, Beau Keyte and Brent Wahba, internationally recognized experts in organizational change, will introduce you to the “Leverage Points” transformation methodology. Developed and tested over the past 10 years, this process emerged from studying how successful organizations really evolve by implementing small, situation-specific changes to create focus, alignment, and an achievable plan for driving results.
Webinar participants will have the opportunity to learn and ask questions about:
- The hidden impact of non-value added and strategically-misaligned activities
- Why small, simple changes are often more effective at driving results than big, complex transformations
- How to use Leverage Points to uncover systemic problems, create simple, situation-specific solutions, and implement with minimal disruption and stress
- Why socialization and experimentation are critical elements of lasting change
- How to determine if Leverage Points is right for your organization and where to start
Who should attend:
- CEOS / COOS / CXOS, General Managers, Sector Leaders
- Function VPs / Directors / Leaders
- Transformation & Continuous Improvement Leaders
Introduction by FuzeHub
Continuous Improvement Presentation by experts,
Brent Wahba and Beau Keyte
What Your Local Manufacturing Extension
Partnership Has to Offer – FuzeHub