CEG initiates collaboration with regional businesses, institutions, incubators, universities and investors towards developing a gap-free entrepreneurship pipeline to support our local entrepreneurship ecosystem.
CEG continues to grow this ecosystem by:
- Improving start-up access to labs, office space, and other facilities (based on our relationships)
- Offering assistance developing a venture pitch (Venture B)
- Providing an opportunity for a start-up to showcase a business idea before professional and angel investors (VentureB)
- Identifying potential investors and mentors (Based on our relationships/ Pre VentureB)
- Providing avenues/direction for resources (Pre venture + Innovate518)
- Engaging high school and college students in forums that support the next generation of business (A518 student series, Business Plan Competition)