The Center for Economic Growth is proud to have a membership of nearly 300 dedicated businesses and organizations.
The commitment of our membership enables CEG to serve as the business community’s advocate for transformational growth. All of our programs and initiatives are based on proven business models and are structured to be outcome-oriented, quantifiable, and results driven.
CEG offers its members the ability to engage in high-level networking and collaboration, to position and market the region to compete globally and to enhance the region’s quality of life by supporting community planning and preparation. As a CEG member you will be able to:
- participate in CEG’s ongoing efforts to promote and market the Capital Region and have a voice in the economic development of the Capital Region;
- interact with CEO-level individuals at sponsored meetings and events plus be on top of important CEG and Capital Region events and news;
- enjoy preferred rates for CEG’s comprehensive business assistance programs in the areas of:
- strategic marketing and sales planning;
- technology development and commercialization;
- workforce development;
- industrial effectiveness;
- international marketing;
- quality programs including ISO9000 and 14000 training and certification;
- lean manufacturing and
- information technology and financial planning assistance.
If you are interested in learning more about how your organization can support the Center for Economic Growth in its effort to cultivate local companies, attract new investments and prepare for the further growth of Tech Valley, contact Elena D’Agnese at firstname.lastname@example.org.